Sunday, July 19, 2009

Prescription eye glasses for $8!

If you wear glasses you are probably all too aware of the high price of prescription eye glasses. What if I told you that you could have high quality prescription glasses for just $8!? YIPEE!! That's what I said when I found out. For those of you on a tight budget who need to buy new glasses for yourself or someone in the family, this might be something worth considering.

The company is called Zenni Optical. As I said before, they have prescription eyeglasses starting at $8 a pair (only $4.95 S&H). I have not personally ordered from this company, but have heard NUMEROUS testimonies from happy customers.

If you are concerned about being able see how you look in the glasses before you order, perhaps you can check out some styles and colors at your local glasses store.

Earn gift cards while you search