Monday, June 8, 2009

Old Navy Weekly

I stayed up until a little after midnight to try to snag a $75 off $100 coupon, but they had not reset their site at that time. I don't know when it happened, but I do know that I missed the coupon!! They will reset again soon, I'm sure. If and when they do, here is where you can find the coupons:

$75 off $100
Drag marshmallow from the stick and place it on the fishing hook. Wait for the fish to pop up in the background and catch him with the fishing pole by clicking on the pole.

$50 off $100
Wait for the fish to pop up in the background and catch him by clicking on the hook (not the fishing pole).

$20 off $100
Scratch the s'more on the girls t-shirt who is standing by the dog.

$15 off $75
Watch the movie and click on Heather's Leg in the dumpster.

$5 off $50
Click on the girls pink flashlight.

Earn gift cards while you search