A Catalina is the coupon that prints at the register at time of check-out. The company that makes the machine is Catalina, therefore the coupons that print are referred to as a "Catalina" coupon. These coupons are good on your next order.
- View Albertson's Ad here
- Plan your shopping trip before you leave for the store.
- I put my coupons and a list of items to purchase in snack sized ziplocks.
- I find it helpful to write out a master list of items and then separate the orders at the end.
- Buy enough products to total $25 before tax and coupons per transaction.
- You can "ROLL" the Catalina deal. This means you can do 1 transaction to get the $10 Catalina and then do a 2nd transaction, use the 1st $10 Catalina to pay for the second transaction and get another Catalina!